Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Last and Final Fill of Round One!!!!!

Tonight was a great night! It was the last fill of round one! Everything went so smoothly that I felt like a pro. I am so excited that I won't have to worry about expanding for another four months!

I was able to get in 20cc in the belly and 25cc in the back! The final total for the belly expander is 470cc and the back expander is 500cc! Isn't that amazing! I am so glad that we had such a successful round. Aiden did so amazing throughout the process and I am proud to be his mommy.

We will be leaving for Chicago on Saturday. I am oddly excited for this surgery to come. Seeing results from these past 12 weeks is going to be so amazing. Dr. Bauer and his staff is more than I ever could have dreamed of and I am so thankful for them!

Take a look at Aiden's bubbles! Next time you see pictures of him on here, they will be gone!!!!!!!! YAY!

His big belly at 470cc!

His big back at 500cc! 

Look at how wide he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment