Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ahh...Success!!!

We did Aiden's 8th fill tonight and everything went so great! There were no tears and absolutely no issues. Aiden even cracked me up because on the front expansion, he decided to smack me in the face with his Mum Mum (rice snack) as if to tell me to hurry up and get this over with.

I did not get a large amount of saline in but that was ok because we are at the end and I refuse to over do it. We have been keeping the incision area really clean and moisturized but I am not going to take any chances by pushing the skin too far. So, I put 30cc in the front and 20cc in the back. Aiden now has 430cc in the front and 450cc in the back. He is really looking huge!

 I am so proud of my sweet little baby and I am really happy that we only have a few more fills left! He is such a trooper and I am really excited to see him without his bubbles.

Check him out after 8 fills...
His little armrest at 430cc!

Back to playing right after his fill!

Some Halloween fun!
If you live in my area, come check out our garage sale on October 29th (this Saturday) from 7am-2pm. Let me know if you need my address! We have a lot of great stuff for sale and a portion of it will goes to Nevus Outreach!

Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment