Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Half Way!

Aiden's fourth fill was a few days ago and everything went well just like it has this entire round! He cracked me up when I brought down the supplies and he said "you gonna get everything ready?" To which I responded yes to and his reply was "OK." I have been pleasantly surprised that this is how it has been but it just goes to show that it doesn't hurt. If it did, this would play out very differently because he is quite my little softie.

This week, Aiden has definitely paid more attention to his bubbles. He had his shirt off the other night and he walked into a bedroom with closet door mirrors and started checking them out! It's so cute and really funny. He will say that they are "squishy" or "huge" or "cool" and then he wants to make sure everyone else in the room checks them out too! I love that he adapts so well and they don't bother him. I am also glad that he is too young to be able to recognize people staring or gawking at him, whether its innocent or not. We were out shopping the other day and he was wearing a muscle type of shirt so his bubbles were extremely noticeable. There were two twin girls in front of us at checkout and it was obvious that they were staring and wondering about these strange looking bubbles coming out of his back and neck.  My mom heard them ask their dad "what does he have on him" and unfortunately the dad shushed them and they were gone. I'd much rather them ask and us explain then make assumptions about what we are going through. Maybe people think we would be offended if they did ask? I don't know but I just wish more people would ask.


The most exciting news after this fill was that the back bubble is HALF WAY to 750 after just four fills! That is fantastic news knowing that we have seven more fills left and if everything continues on this path, making it to 750 should be no problem. The shoulder one is very close to being half as well but that one will move along cautiously. This week I put 90cc into the back and 25cc into the shoulder.

Back at 375cc

Shoulder at 110cc


Please also remember that we have moved the price of Aiden's cookbooks down to only $10.00!!! Get your copy today if you don't already have one or need a great gift idea for someone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looking good Melissa! You are going to have so much success this round! Great to see Aiden doing so well. :) Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bridget! I'm hopeful that we stay on this track!!!

    ReplyDelete