Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Aiden's Cookbooks

Hello guys,

I have some BIG news about Aiden's cookbooks! We still have four or five boxes of cookbooks left that we would love to sell, so I am moving the price down to $10.00!!!!!!! Yes you read that right!!! "Recipes That Hit the SPOT" is only $10.00 now!! Great deal for a cookbook with 400 great recipes inside.

Please know that I am so grateful to all of you that have already purchased a cookbook, especially at the full price that I started selling them at. You all have made this journey so much easier for us and gave us the opportunity to see the best surgeon in the world for nevus removal without the stress of worrying about the finances to cover flights, hotel, car rental and of course the medical costs!

Please let me know if you are interested in buying one or know someone that might be interested! If you live by me, I can easily find a way to get them to you or they can be shipped to where you live! We will also be doing a few other fundraisers coming up soon for both Aiden and Nevus Outreach so stay tuned. If you are interested in helping out with any of that, let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment